St. Luke’s Services & Gatherings Halted for the Time Being
The chapel will be open at the following times for prayer and meditation:
Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 1 pm, and Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm.
The Way of the Cross will be available as well. Liturgy for the Way of the Cross has been posted under each station, so materials will not need to be handled. The pews will be disinfected periodically and at the beginning or end of each day. A hand sanitizer dispenser has been placed by the chapel door.
A message from Father Steve Hood – Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic: HERE
Questions? Contact the Church Office: 918-336-1212 / firstname.lastname@example.org or
Rev. Stephen D. Hood: 918-330-6108 / Twitter: @fathersdhood
The Episcopal Church
- Video Message from Bishop Ed (Updated March 21).
- Guidance for Holy Week from the Presiding Bishop Michael Curry.
- Summary of Resources from the Oklahoma Diocese
At-Home Prayer and Worship
- Episcopal Prayer on Facebook
- Prayers online from Mission St. Clare
- Sunday Lectionary
- Daily Office Lectionary
- Daily Prayer by Forward Movement (Forward Day by Day)
Safeguards to slow the spread of COVID-19
- Guidance from the Centers for Disease Control for highest-risk population
- General guidance from the CDC for home, work and travel