Our mission is to experience Jesus Christ in the Sacraments and increasingly become a sacramental people – Christ living in us and our serving Christ in every circumstance and person in our day-to-day journey.
Bearing Christ’s love into the world with arms wide open.
With God’s help we will …
- Continue in the Apostles’ teaching and fellowship, in the breaking of bread and in the prayers.
- Persevere in resisting evil, and, whenever we fall into sin, repent and return to the Lord.
- Proclaim by word and example the Good News of God in Christ.
- Seek and serve Christ in all persons, loving our neighbors as ourselves.
- Strive for justice and peace among all people, and respect the dignity of every human being.
As a community of faith, we seek to live into our relationship with God through Jesus Christ and what it means to be a Christian in today’s world with integrity, relevancy and compassion.